Dear Pants...




Floral Top - WAYF (part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale...I'll add a link as soon as it's made available.  In the meantime, I LOVE this similar floral top by WAYF!)
Track Pants - Leith
Heels - Steve Madden
Sunglasses - Tory Burch
Clutch - Urban Expressions (similar HERE)
Bracelet - DIY


Welcome to my closet.  
I saved a space for you near my denim that I think you'll like.  And please don't tell my jeans this...but I actually think you are even more comfortable then they are!  Maybe it's your perfectly fitted elastic waistband, or your soft silky fabric against my skin or it could just be your roomy pockets that envelop my hands so perfectly?  I don't know!  

But just like my husband always says to me, "I don't care what others say about you...I think you're amazing!" 

xo - Marion


0 comments:

Post a Comment