Glitzed Out


Hey fashionable friends,
I absolutely ADORE this LoveCharlieJ beaded top. I had my eye on it a couple months back and I'm so glad to be an owner of it now! I've been into a whole bunch of beading lately. I mean how can you not look at a beaded piece and not appreciate the hard work that designer put into it!I mean that takes a lot of work I've been itching to step into a vintage store again. I love to take retro items and style them into being more modern. Anyways, I decided to stick with the metallic theme and paired it with my trusty metallic skater skirt. I finished off with my nude heels to keep the outfit concise. Hope you like!

xoxo Hope

Vintage beaded top- c/o LoveCharlieJ skater skirt-Forever21  heels-Carson Pierre Scott  clutch/purse-Thrifted 

0 comments:

Post a Comment