Nordstrom Anniversary Sale...What I Bought


1   -  A classic bag that will go with freakin' everything.  Plus it's the kind of piece you will pass down to your daughter years down the road cause it will never go out of style.

2   - Moto chic!  I can't wait to wear with socks + and a skirt or pair with skinny jeans.  A fall "must own" boot.

3  -  This high/low sweater looks awesome with skinny jeans or black leggings.  So so so flattering on a ton of body shapes.

4   - Check out the back of this sweater.  LOVE.

5   - I bought a size 4 in this leather top and it fits like a glove.  And I hate to use this term because it's way overused and blasé, but I am obsessed.

 6  -  This soft mint colored t-shirt is such a fun top for fall layering...and it's under $20!

Two things about this post:

1) I thought about titling it "The Post I Hope My Husband Doesn't Read."  But then after much inner reflection, I realized that this title might catch his eye and make him curious.

2) I tend to lean toward buying investment type pieces at the Nordy sale (I can call him Nordy because we are on a first name basis like that...plus I figure I pay him enough money that I can call him whatever I want).

Did you shop the sale?  Find anything worthwhile?

xo - Marion

Be sure to enter the $100 gift card giveaway to Sheinside HERE!

Also, can't wait for Wendesday's Trend of the Month Link-up!  The theme for July is...


Details HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment