My precious Primark polka-dot playsuit!



Hey chaps and chapettes! Hope you enjoyed the title alliteration there! Try saying it quickly!

Am in a hurry to go to work (working 6-10 preparing for the Topshop sale which starts tomorrow - there's an exclusive for you!!). My day got sucked up by trying to organise all the clothes I want to sell on Saturday at this vintage fair I'm a part of. It's in Canterbury opposite Benji's sweetshop, for any locals reading!

So just quickly, here's my new polka dot playsuit, it was in the nightwear section for £4.50! Totally wearing it outside of the bedroom though. Nightwear as daywear is the new underwear as outerwear!



I tried to do my Tuesday tips tutorial today (this alliteration is not intentional!) but my camera ran out of juice whilst I was filming it, I was so pissed off because it's such a good one. So if you're up at about 11/12 tonight, check back because I am going to have a re-shoot when I get in from work! It is not one to be missed!

Hope you've had a lovely day xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment