Easter Sunday






I wore this to mass this morning:) I am very serious when it comes to my Catholic faith. I pray four times a day and I wear a Mother Mary pendant. I also go to youth group on Wednesdays.
I did not have any luck at Famous Footwear, but I did at Ross! I got these wedges from there. They were only 15 dollars! The same price as my floral wedges from wetseal. I am such a bargain hunter! I always go to the clearance rack first. The funny thing is I don't own a single pair of heels, but I am going to get some for Fashion camp this summer. I just find it easier to walk in wedges.
Well, I hope everyone has a Good Day!
Oh and mind my screwed up vest. In every photo I post, there always seems to be something wrong with an article of clothing I am wearing:/ Trust me it looks so much better when it is not all twisted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment