Tuesday Tips! DIY Wah-inspired leopard print nails!



Hello guys :)

Here's this week's Tuesday Tip! As you can tell from the title, this is a Wah-inspired nails tutorial. Obviously I'd recommend you try and go to Wah nails because they are literally nail wizards and my ramshackle little tips can't compare! I check their Tumblr almost every day. Amazing! But if you don't live near London or are a poor student like me, it's good fun trying to replicate their signature leopard nails on the cheap. (You'll see just how cheap when you see how I created the leopard print!)

I meant to take step by step pictures to accompany the video (for those of you that find video blogs awkward and/or time-consuming) but got engrossed and forgot. So here's an after picture, and if you want to find out how it's done, you'll have to watch the video!


EDIT: Just remembered I took a much better picture when I did my little sister Shannon's nails (aka. bitten stumps) Just goes to show you can do it on any length nail!





Btw, I made the video after a long day and a late shift at work so am kinda exhausted and have made no effort to conceal that... Expect expletives and clumsiness!

Hope you like my secret tip for leopard nails!! Let me know what you think :)

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment