Life's a bitch



Yo!

Sorry for the hiatus, I had a big deadline so have been working my butt off! Went out for my friend's birthday last night so was up bright and early to finish project! Despite now being free of my essay, I had a mega mega stressful day at uni. I have basically been given a 3 week deadline to complete a 10 week project due to total miscommunication. To conclude: don't study fashion promotion at UCA Rochester. It is actually run by chimps. That's a probably compliment.

Anyway, due to life getting in the way, Tuesday tips is delayed again but I promise to post an absolute blinder tomorrow! It's my first day with no work or major deadlines in ages so can't wait to have a total blogfest. I have so much catching up to do on everyone's posts!

Today hasn't been all doom and gloom, me and my uni pals went into town and I found some great bargains in Primark, will share some pics when I don't look like a puffy eyed tramp on the brink of a mental breakdown! Also, Alex took me for dinner tonight to cheer me up which was lovely. I had calamari and spaghetti carbonara... far too much of it!

I'm going to try and chill out and catch Come Dine With Me on demand now. I will be back tomorrow bearing outfits and tips! I may even throw in a smile!

Oh, on a brighter note, I had a really amazing Sub last night. 6-inch Tuna with extra cheese (obvz) and red onion. It was such a dream! Accidentally got some on my Topshop heeled trainers, which was an embarrassing (and slightly stinky) discovery when I went to put them on this morning! Maybe it was an omen of the stinky day that was about to befall me at uni... If only I'd dropped some lovely cake on my shoes instead!

Until tomorrow! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment