Yes, I do love these shoes


I wear these wedges a lot! They are black and pretty much go with everything. They also give enough edge for me, since I have pretty girly clothes.
I have been feeling lousy lately because of allergies. I found out I have a sinus infection....sucks. But, the allergy season is almost over, I am strong I will be able to tough it out.
Yesterday I went to the National Art Honor Society induction ceremony at my school with one of my friends. I am happy that I was choosen to participate in it. I absolutly love everything about art and find it so amazing. Drawing is my favorite, sometimes painting but that requires so much paitence and a steady hand. I sometimes get a shaky hand and I am not that paitent:/
Counting down the days till my birthday and school to be over! Can't wait for both:)
Thanks! xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment