Tuesday tipped...


Just a quickie (and later than promised - very soz!) post to show all of the people that sent me pictures of their Wah-looking nails after my Tuesday Tip! I love how everyone did their own thing with it. Thanks for getting involved and sending me pictures, it's so cool to think anyone would listen to my barmy 'advice'!!

In no particular order, here are the leopard ladies...

The fabulous Dusky Ledoux:



Emma from Daisy Chain Adventures



Franki, The Little Curly Girl, who has done two different versions!




Tor, of Fabfrocks:



Sofi Donuts:



Shopgirl, from Sugar and Spice and all things nice:



Em from A Splendid Little Life:



Vicky from Ladybug Says:



And Lou from Rumble, awesome job!!



Did I miss anyone? Send me a pic if you'd like me to add it to this post!

Thanks again to you girls for getting involved. And thanks to those who left lovely comments on the tutorial itself and the video blog. I'll be doing a short video for the next Tuesday tip to tell a really cringe story that accompanies this tip. It just wouldn't seem funny in writing!

I hope you've had a lovely day. I had work til 3 and then went for Pizza Hut with friends in the evening. Tomorrow I am going to get on with all this uni rubbish. And watch my new Glee DVD! Can't wait to watch the Sue Sylvester extra features!

Love! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment