Gleek Chic!


Good evening :)
I'm in what feels like a carb-induced trance after a lovely Chinese takeaway with Alex. I had Duck & Pork noodles, crispy lemon Chicken, and we shared some ribs. I only ate half of it, but am stuffed! Will be saving the rest for lunch tomorrow!
Here's what I wore the other day (no outfit picture for today). I'm wearing my Gross Tooth Necklace by Dusky Ledoux which I have been wearing constantly lately! It's the perfect thing to 'liven up' the baggy h&m jersey tops I am currently addicted to!



I must tell you about a lovely treat that We Are Social sent me... The Glee DVD! It features all the episodes from the first half of the season, and loads of extra features. I've always had a little obsession about behind-the-scenes videos (I think it started with the Spice Girls documentary video way back when!) and this DVD is full of them. You get to check out Rachel's audition tape, see them at Dance Bootcamp and watch all the video diaries which are cool (as well as 'meeting Jane Lynch'!). It really seems like they all get along in real life which is really sweet! Glee is most of the cast's big break, and you can see how much fun they're having now they're stars! This DVD is perfect for educating friends and family that haven't been watching the series on e4, which I plan to do. It's also great for my new hobby, watching Sue's one-liners over and over (SUCH a lack of Sue on Youtube, it's a joke!) Quote of the day: 'Me? I never wanted kids. Don't have the time, don't have the uterus'!

Please can someone design a 'Sue Sylvester is my homegirl' shirt? It would make my life!



Anyway, off to watch Facejacker now! Anyone else watching that crazy show?

Love! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment