Wished it was Sunny

So Gloomy today:/ I wished it was sunny so, 1. The lighting could be better and 2. I wanted to actually wear my favorite shades today.3. I didn't want to wait another day to do an outfit post, since it has been six days. But, I wore them in the picture because I liked it with my outfit.


This guy in my English class told me I wore the weirdest shoes. I said "Thanks." Being sarcastic of course and he said "no problem." Did I ever say that this guy really irritates me? Even before that comment.


I always go for black in my closet for some reason!! Then I always pair it with a bright color. I need to get out of this box hah. I guess you can say black mostly my comfort zone.

A few nights ago I talked to friend that I haven't talked to in forever! It was so nice:) It really makes me appreciate friendships!


0 comments:

Post a Comment