Wowed by WAH!



Yo yo!

So, in my last post I mentioned there was a WAH Nail bar at the Tesco F+F preview. Here's a picture of my outfit (am on the way out for drinks with work friends), and my pastel leopard print nails I got done at the event!



(Top - Primark, Heels - Topshop, Jacket - Topshop, Badge - Luella, Necklace - h&m, gargantuan nose - model's own!)

It was fascinating. I chose my base colour nail polish, and then had to pick another colour for the leopard spots, which they painted on in acrylic paint with a tiny paint brush. Then sealed it all in with a top coat. I've never had my nails done properly before, so am a bit of a newbie when it comes to the world of nail art. I didn't realise just how much detail can be fitted onto someone's nails! Just look at some of the pictures from WAH Nails' blog. INSANE!







If you want to be WAH-ed like me, there's a WAH nail salon in Dalston and also Topshop's flagship. It costs about £8-20 for painted nails like mine, and £30+ for Acrylic nails. Alternatively, apply for tickets to the Chevrolet Spark Unscheduled tour, which is in London on Thursday, where there'll be a 'WAH Car' to get your nails done in (free of charge, I'm assuming!) Mystery Jets will be playing and that cutie pie Nick Grimshaw from T4 will be DJ-ing at the 250 capacity venue.

I'll be there, so please come and party with me! And get your nails pimped! I've been trying to think of a way getting the WAH girls to cram 'SAVE LUELLA' on my nails, but despite their epic skills, I doubt even they can magic me a couple of extra fingers out of thin air!

Have you been WAH-ed before? If not, what would you get painted on your nails?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment