Happy Monday



Good morning! I am finally facing up to my uni work today (3000 word essay due in 1 week with a jam-packed research scrapbook I haven't even started yet). So for my final procrastination, I will share some things that are making me happy today.

Topshop's new makeup collection is just around the corner! This pic from their blog is annoyingly small... I wanna see the details!



These frigging amazing dripping Chanel nails by the lovely Sophie at Wah Nails, who did my nails at the Tesco event. If you enlarge, you can see the matte black/gloss black leopard print! I'd totally get the drippy C's in red. Halloween-tastic. From Wah Nails' Tumblr.



Boots 3 for 2 on skincare deal. I went to buy makeup wipes yesterday but they didn't have any specific deals on, so I decided that seeing as it was 3 for 2 I'd treat myself to some pricier ones I wouldn't usually try. I will report back if I find that any of them are particularly great (or crap for that matter!)



My hunky boyfriend in his lovely new jacket from Blue Inc. We went out with friends to the all-you-can-eat Chinese/Indian restaurant last night. I managed to retain my dignity rather well and didn't overdo it at the buffet! My outfit was nothing to write home about hence no pic.



And here's my favourite ball of fluff, Roxy. She hasn't been on here in a while so here she is at her favourite snuggle destination - my lap! She sits there every morning while I have a coffee and every night when I'm watching TV... But today the laptop sits pride of place while I try and get on with my essay!



And on that note... I'm going to crack on :(

Maybe you can tell me something that's making you happy today, that way I'll have something to read if (when) I need an essay break (in 20 minutes)! :)

GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment