Tuesday Tip: a bra for your tights!


Yeah I'm not gonna lie, this tip is ridiculous. But it's one I have found useful many times!

I would like to respectfully request that you don't send me pictures if you try this tip, as you did with the leopard nails DIY. Lolz!

Don't you just hate it when your tights go saggy and you have to keep hoiking them up? Kinda kills a glamorous outfit doesn't it? I get this quite a lot because I have quite long legs, so I buy my tights in larger sizes which means they don't stay up too well.

Anyway, one day, I had a brainwave. I put the baggy tights on, and then took a pair of old tights which did fit really well but were now laddered (Or you could buy a small pair from Primark for a quid I guess), and chopped the legs off so they looked like cycling shorts. I put them on over the baggy tights, pulled them up, and hey presto! No sagging. It was like a bra for my tights!



No more frustratedly hoisting my tights up to my armpits only for them to droop within the hour... I was good to go!

So there you go, a short but sweet tip from the bizarre corners of my brain that is as handy as it is ridiculous! There is a totally disastrous tale of a time this tip went wrong, if you can handle the cringe factor, check it out below!



God, it was horrible reliving that! Learn from my mistakes, people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment