Home sweet home!



Hey! Long time no blog!

I'm back from my little trip away. I had a nice time back at mum's. It was a bit stressful, what with uneducated, gobby pikeys on every train journey & some light family feuding but I still had a good time. My friend was ill on Wednesday and couldn't go to the sheep farm I was telling you about, so I hopped on the train to Brighton to catch up with my friend Danielle.

Besides general lolz, highlights of the day included the Pizza Hut buffet, getting lots of fudge from Roly's Fudge Pantry (I recommend the Chocolate fudge, it is out of this world!) and checking out Beyond Retro on Vine Street. I have to say, it's the best vintage shop I've been to in a long, long time. Heaps of amazing stock (a HUGE playsuit selection!) and the prices were really reasonable for the quality. All the dresses and playsuits I was eyeing were £15-25.(Also, one of the assistants said 'cute shoes' about my leopard platforms below!) And they're just a few of the reasons I bloody love Brighton!

All I bought in Brighton was a stripey top in h&m for £7.99. I have worn it almost non-stop (except today when I didn't get out of my pyjamas until tea time due to essay writing in bed! My bad!)


(shoes - ebay, necklace - h&m)

I found a couple of cute bits in the legendary Bexhill charity shops. These suede desert boots were only £1! I'm not sure they suit me... I have no idea how to wear them... Any ideas? But for £1, I couldn't say no!

(skirt, Topshop via ebay, top - h&m, necklace - urban outfitters)

I'd best be off now. Work tomorrow 12-4, then essaying it up all night. Loving life!! :)

I was going to do a Tuesday Tip, but I figured its ridiculously late in the week, so I might just save it for this Tuesday when I've got the time to make it a vaguely coherent post and am not freaking out about uni shizzle!

So how the hell are you?? Have my fellow brits been enjoying the sunshine and/or Ash Cloud? I haven't seen it yet!



PS - Roxy is thinking of entering us into Chictopia's The Chic & The Fuzzy contest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment