Best Coast's best video!


I don't really rate the song, but the video for Best Coast's new single is absolutely hilarious! Adorable!

Lolcats, hipstamatic-esque camera effects, slightly disappointing indie music... All the ingredients for a hipster heart attack! If Tumblr crashes tonight, you'll know why!



Isn't it great? One of their songs called 'Boyfriend' plays at work and although it's not really my thing, it is rather cute.

And now, back to the dastardly dissertation. Getting there, slowly. I've got a meeting with my tutor tomorrow to go over it, then a week to crack on and get this baby wrapped up.

And then I will be back with aplomb! And I will be resurrecting Tuesday tips at the soonest opportunity. I have a good 12 weeks worth of amazing ideas so far and am always on the lookout for more (feel free to share!), so keep your eyes peeled :)

Missing you awf'ly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment