Divine Sisterhood and Outfit Post!

DSC03994
DSC03992
DSC03977



Hey guys!
Okay so....this is what I am wearing today. I really love anything with a peacock feather! Also gives the bohemian aspect that I love to an edgier outfit!

Also here is a picture from a while back..on our swapt! This printed dress is Cheyne's and I have to say it was difficult for me to style. Because I really didn't know how to incoporate it with other items in my closet. But, I figured it out and kept it simple and sophisticated!

Cheyne's look is so awesome! I adore the blue pumps with a burning passion! The perfect pop of color:)
Maggie's outfit is so adorable and so lively! The yellow scarf is too cute and her signature textured tights always adds to her lovely outfits!

ps. a reader asked me if I actually do wear high heels to school..... Yes I definitely do!
also the "Skins" tv show I was talking about was the U.S. version! It was so interesting to read all your comments on that topic!

ThanksX10000000000
xoxo Hope
Dont forget to vote for me in the Refinery 29 Contest! I am on the fifth page.

jacket-f21  headband-f21  dress-tjmaxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment