Some sweet sale buys!


Evening all!

I am trying to make my christmas money last so I can spend my student loan on exciting stuff like rent etc. So even though I have money to treat myself, I still delight in finding mega bargains.

This happened the other day when I popped into Paperchase. All of their festive stuff is SO cheap now! My £6 stretched so far!

I bought these adorable nesting dolls, but Alex has already put them in the loft with the rest of our christmas decorations! I wanted to keep these up all year, they're so cute! (I got the image from Amazon).



I thought these ice cubes were pretty cute for all year round, so I'm glad I nabbed them cheap!



I got this little eye mask for only 75p! Perfect for my headachey days!



These are a bit lame but i thought they were too cute to abandon!



I also found this lovely gift tag stamping set in Oxfam which I figured would be a good lifetime investment! You just stamp onto plain tags and gift wrap and hey presto! A highly adorable DIY gift tag! You can also get a notecard set with a little owl stamp (I know a lot of you owl lovers will love that!)




In other news, I got my hair cut off in a big way today. I think it's a bit too short at the moment but by next week i think I'll be loving it. Anything has got to be better than the hideous all-one-layer 'do I was sporting before! Sorry for the cruddy Photobooth image. It turned me blue so I had to turn it black and white! I have it shaved a bit on the sides and at the back but you can't really see in the pic. Will post a better one soon!



In yet more news, we're off to Brighton for a couple of days tomorrow to see our friends we had over on new year's eve. I am trying to be excited about seeing our friends but it's being eclipsed by my excitement about eating my weight in Krispy Kremes!

I am actually trying to eat a low fat diet this year but life keeps getting in the way. For example, we went out to Nando's with friends last night and they offered us 10 free wings because we spent over £20! It was such a double edged sword... SO fatty... But oh so delish! And now Krispy Kreme is giving me no choice but to pay it a visit when I'm in Brighton. *Sigh*! Looks like my winter insulation (car tyre) will be warming me for just a bit longer!

Hope your week is going nicely? I feel so excited about this year and may have some cool news to share soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment