My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

DSC03608
DSC03597
DSC03588

Hey my lovely readers!
So you know how I said I was going to post the photoshoot...well turns out my friend changed the pictures to be a pretty small size and deleted the original big ones. Huhh. I really wanted to show them to you guys! But, next time me and her hang definitely will post new ones, and not have them changed!

Anywho this is what I am wearing today. I have been posting  a lot more..very passionate about this blog!
 Well I have to go and study now for my finals(really don't want to but I have to)

Questions I have been asked recently:
what is your height: 5'9
what is your weight: keepin it private!
where do you live: Texas

Thank you so much!
xoxo Hope

jacket-f21  acid wash-f21  boots-urbanog  hoodie-ebay(hong kong)

0 comments:

Post a Comment