Pussy galore!


FREEDOM!

I handed in the dissertation on Friday (after 2 all-nighters!) and have spent the weekend catching up on sleep and writing huuuge to-do lists now I have time to actually do stuff. My final major project starts tomorrow, but it isn't due in until May so I am still considering myself free as a bird bird a little while longer!

I decided to dress quite nicely on hand-in day (I'd been in my pyjamas for about 5 days before hand!) as me and my uni pals were going to Wetherspoons afterwards for food and drinkies. I didn't get a picture of my outfit at the time, but have re-enacted it, as it is my new favourite outfit! Plus, you'll be spared the dead-in-the-eyes expression you get after being awake for 48 hours... On reflection I do look quite eye-dead in these pics too. Oh well!






The pussybow blouse is courtesy of A|Wear, who kindly gave me some credit to use on their online store. I absolutely love it. It ticks all the right boxes for my figure. Baggy enough to hide my jelly belly, but polka dotty and pussybowy enough to look pretty and keep me from veering into frump territory, as I so often do! Do you ever get it when you like an item so much you're counting down the days until it's socially acceptable to wear it again without looking like a one-outfit-wonder/skank? This is that.

I actually went over my spending limit because I found some other lovely bits including this Angora cardigan and these bargain Ray Bans-esque sunglasses for £4! I also found a cheeky free delivery code too (AWearFreeShip) to help justify my extra spending! The quality of the items I received was great, and the pricing was reasonable (£25 for the cardi, £30 for the blouse). The only thing I would warn you about is the sizes seem to come up a bit big. I am sending the cardi back for an exchange for the size 10 instead. So if you're between sizes, opt for the smaller one.

The good thing about A|Wear giving me some credit to use on the website is that I got to experience the ordering process, rather than just telling their PR what items I would like. I didn't experience any hiccups whilst ordering, I found the site easy to navigate and my items arrived swiftly and nicely packaged in a rather exciting metallic pink packet! I was also sent an email to let me know my order had been shipped, which is always a nice touch. All in all, A|Wear is most definitely worth a look if you fancy a change from the usual high street/online suspects. Especially seeing as the delivery is free at the mo!

In keeping with the pussybow theme (AKA - any excuse to pay homage to my feline friends), I wore my little kitten locket from Claire's accessories and a cat brooch I found in Snooper's Paradise in Brighton.

Off to bed now! First day of uni tomorrow and then I have my friend Jen round for tea and Glee, so may not have time to post, but will do my best! ♥

Disclaimer: I would never post about freebies unless I genuinely like them and think it's a product you might like too. I never feel obligated to write about a product I'm not fussed about, much to the irritation of some PR's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment