I keep on running, keep on running and nothing works

DSC03878
DSC03879
DSC03885
Hey guys!!!
I started hip-hop again on Monday! I LOVE MY NEW CLASS! The dance that we learned is so amazing and I realized how much I missed dancing. Does anyone else get that urge, when their favorite tunes come on that they just want to break out and dance??

Anywho so this is what I wore today. Forever will love this jacket:) Pretty simple look, but I love simplicity.
Questions I have been asked:
"What camera do you use?"  I use a sony alpha a290
"Did you change your hair?" Well, I didn't want my front bangs anymore because they are too much work, other than that nothing has changed about my hair.

Thank you so much for your support and comments!
xoxo Hope

jacket-overstock.com  jeans-tjmaxx(kind of look like the ocean floor, no?)  shoes-urbanog  bag-gifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment