Boots Competition: Win 10 of your favourite Boots products!



I know I've been a bit slow in posting up my LFW gossip, so I thought I'd try and bribe you into not unfollowing my blog with some fab prizes courtesy of Boots! Yep, I'm literally trying to buy your love.

Boots are currently offering 3 for 2 across facial skincare, hand and body skincare and No7, until March 22nd.



The generosity doesn't end there, as Boots are kindly offering my lovely blog followers the following competition prizes:

ONE of you will win TEN of your favourite Boots branded products!

THREE runners up will win ONE of their favourite products!


- To enter, all you have to do is tell me ONE of your favourite Boots products.

Clickety click if you want to browse for a favourite!

For extra entries:

Tweet/retweet about the competition (x1 extra entry)

'Like' Boots Facebook page (x1 extra entry)

Enter the competition on said Facebook page to win a year's worth of your fave products (x1 extra entry)

Pretty plz post a SEPARATE comment telling me each time you do any of these or the extra entries won't be counted.

T's & C's

- ONLY OPEN TO FOLLOWERS: I will be checking, so please ensure you are publicly following my blog.

- Only open to UK residents

- Winners can choose anything from Boots' own brands: (No7, 17, Botanics, Extracts, Essentials, Aqua Balance, Fearne Cotton, Champneys)

- Winners will be chosen using a random number generator.

- COMPETITION CLOSES 22ND MARCH 2011
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you all, as I am a Boots devotee. Given the chance, I would honestly prefer a super market sweep in Boots than in Topshop!





I love 17's red lipstick in Showbiz. It can be a tad drying but it always looks amazing in photos and lasts forever.

I read about this Botanics eye makeup remover on a blog somewhere, and am quite hooked on it. It's so gentle and has an almost greasy consistency which makes it really easy to use without pulling your eye skin all over the place. It's only about 3 quid, and is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used!

I got the No7 Protect & Perfect day cream in a goody bag at a Boots event and am in love with it. It's an expensive one, but I truly believe it has done wonders for my complexion. I actually think my skin looks better without foundation these days, whereas it used to be really red and blotchy. Plus it's safeguarding me against future wrinkles! I'm nearly out of this, so may have to treat myself seeing as it's in the 3 for 2 at the mo!

Good luck in the competition, everyone! Looking forward to hearing what all of your favourite Boots products are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment