Sunday summary


I'm going to break the habit of a lifetime and not rabbit on for paragraphs like I usually do. There's only a few things that need to be said, and they are:

1. Alex and I have had a lovely weekend with our friends Dan and Danielle who came to visit from Brighton. Lot's of Dominos pizza and even more lolz. And attempted harmonising, but the less said about that alcohol-induced cacophony, the better.

2. I bought a wicked cropped biker jacket from Topshop with my 60% uniform discount. Yes, I'm aware this is my third fake leather Topshop jacket, but due to the length of the jacket and its sleeves, this one will be perfect for Spring layering and indoor wear. Whereas when I wear the other two indoors (eg. at work or events) I look a bit strange and/or sweaty.

3. Models Own's Juicy Jules polish is my new fave. Alex bought it for me for Christmas without my instruction, what a great choice! It looks so much more sparkly and holographic in real life, the picture doesn't do it justice! And it was 'opaque' after only two layers! Removing it fills me with fear, but I'll be testing out a Tuesday tip which may be the solution tomorrow.. Stay tuned!

(I can't help feeling that this is essentially still rabbiting, but under the guise of bullet points... Oops!)

Here's the new jacket, I wore it to work on Saturday:



(Dress - Topshop, Socks - Topshop, Belt - Primark, Boots - Charity Shop)

And the nails:



And that is all! Hope you're having a nice Valentines Eve! Does anyone have anything nice planned for tomorrow? We're just having a night in (as ever!) but more on that tomorrow.

Until then! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment