Micro trend: the Creeper-Brogue lovechild!

I've noticed these awesome little Brogue-Creeper hybrids (Breepers?) cropping up a lot recently. Annoyingly, they're all around the same slightly-too-high price range. I do have an obsession with Creepers but they are so overtly grungey, I don't think they'd suit me. Breepers, on the other hand, have enough geeky chic appeal that they would fit right in with my daily life!

My faves are the black Miss Selfridge ones, so I could get 25% off with my Topshop discount, which makes me feel less guilty...


The Miss Selfridge ones, the ASOS ones, The Urban Outfitters red ones and UO black ones

I made this little trend page in inDesign so I could play around with the new fonts I downloaded earlier. I have so much fun tinkering in inDesign, I really want to make features like this more of a regular thing. What do you think?

I'm off to kill time before the Oscar's. Alex and I are staying up super late and streaming it! I think we're going to watch Come Dine and do a bit of uni work until it starts. What are you up to tonight?

By the way, I did a handwritten post for Clare on her bloggy side-project Handwritten, to which she added a lovely illustration of me!

Hope you've had a delightful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment