LFW Eve...

Hello gang,

Sorry for no proper post tonight. I've been getting myself ready for my most exciting LFW yet!

Lily has kindly invited myself, Victoria and Michelle along to The Look Show with her tomorrow, which I am beyond excited about. I have a few shows to go to tomorrow too, if there's time, and then there's talks of a bloggers' dinner in the evening. I think we're aiming for 8pm at Vapiano's if anyone wants to come along!

Then on Saturday I'll be meeting with Seb from Notion Magazine's website. I got chatting to him last 'season' at the Louise Gray show, and this season he's asked me to cover some LFW shows for the Notion website! So, at the moment my Saturday schedule hangs in the balance as I won't know what I'll be going to until I've met with Seb and get debriefed on what shows I'm going to! Exciting times! Will be scary/amazing to be reviewing shows in a more comprehensive manner than I do on here... No 'LOLZ' allowed on a proper website, I bet. My lolz are for your eyes only!

I'll be trying to get some street style snaps to share with you guys too, as we all love to perv over people that dress far better than us, don't we? I'm not sure how exactly I'll cover LFW on here... I might just post about any blinding shows I've seen, or maybe a daily diary of what I get up to, warts and all (loo breaks excluded, if you don't mind!)

Will be having some late nights ahead of me (even if I leave London at 9, I don't get back until like 11), but will do my best to keep you in the loop with all the goss! And at the very least my outfits. I rehearsed them today... Expect red lipstick, ankle socks, leather and leopard nails. Just the usual then!

Follow me on Twitter if you want to know the goss before it gets blogged!

I'm off to Leopardise my nails...

Much ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment