Diet Coke x Nails Inc Review


I forgot to post about this amazing offer when I was under a pile of dissertation notes, but as far as I know it is still available at Boots stores until stocks last!



Basically, when you buy two bottles of Diet Coke at Boots, you can choose a free shade of Nails Inc 'Catwalk Collection' polish worth £11. There are four shades to choose from; Perfect Plum, Cool Caramel, Delicious Denim and Heavenly Heather Grey.

Diet Coke kindly sent me a set to try. Scroll down for the gory details!





My favourite is the Denim shade. A creamy one-coat wonder, and a really unusual shade. Utterly lovely!

Heather Grey is another unusual shade. I don't think I've seen anything quite like it! I really liked it, and it's another one-coater.

Perfect Plum is a lovely burgundy red shade. It required two coats and I did get in a bit of a mess applying this one. I always get in a mess with reds, but after a clean up session, it looked fine.

Cool Caramel was a beigey-nude shade which looked best after two coats.

The Verdict: All of the shades lasted a good few days before chipping (using a Nails Inc basecoat and Seche Vite topcoat) and generally applied smoothly. I think the shades are lovely, and at essentially a couple of quid a bottle, this is an amazing deal, so let's not be fussy!

Have any of you picked up any of the Catwalk Collection yet? Which is your fave?

Off out with my Topshop buds now. Very annoyed that I've put 2lbs on in the past couple of days and am now about to pile a load of alcohol calories on top! Will have to be extra super good as of tomorrow!

Hope you've all had a lovely week so far! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment