Tuesday tip: French tip/half moon secret weapon

I remember hearing about this tip in school but have only just tried it out! I think it is quite a well-known technique, so forgive me if this is old news to you. But if I can share a tip that makes nail art easier for just one person, I'll be a happy bunny!

So, the secret weapon for achieving perfect half moons and french tips? Paper hole reinforcers! I got mine in Wilkinson's for about 99p.

This 'tutorial' really doesn't need a lot of explaining, except you must make sure your base colour is totally dry before sticking anything onto it.











It's best to whip the stickers off whilst the top polish is still wet, or the finish isn't as neat. Seal in with a topcoat and you're done!

My colour scheme was a bit icky. Love them separately, but not together! (Models Own Nude Beige + Top Turquoise.)

Hope you're all good, meine lieblings. I'm stressing my life away with uni work. Trying to have a positive mental attitude though... Can anyone offer some words of wisdom on reaching my deadline in time? Finding motivation so difficult right now even thought my degree is on the line! Scary shiz...

Much ♥

PS - Don't forget I'll be on SuperScrimpers tomorrow night on Channel 4 at 8.30pm! Eep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment