LFW day 1

Morning chums! 

Thought I'd share some of the pics of my time at LFW now I have a smidgen of time to do so. Have been working like a dog lately, and am finding it is sucking the blog mojo out of me! Working until 10 tonight preparing for a big store visit tomorrow. This means lots of hard work, heavy lifting and cleaning... Definitely in the mood to reminisce on more stylish times!!

Now, I didn't get many snaps at London Fashion Week as I was so busy filming, but here are some of my favourites:

Loved this girl's grungey look. 

Models from the Jean Pierre Braganza show

Specs appeal! 

Lily getting her makeup done by Vicky!

One of my snaps from the Felder Felder show we were let into (for those that haven't seen my LFW vids, we realised that if you lurk about a fashion show after the ticket holders have all been let in, they let in people with tickets if the venue isn't full!)

Here are my favourite looks from the show, nicked from Style.com. That girl I style-snapped above was clearly ahead of the trends in her leather skater skirt! I love the flippy silhouettes in this collection, and the metallic green leather is frankly amazing. I love collections that are flirty yet badass, so the Felder twins impressed me big time with these looks! Notice Amber Le Bon rocking that last dress of the show I loved so much. 

  


Hanging out with Vicky, Jen, Claire (whose LFW outfits and blog posts are a must see), Carrie and Dina

My slouchy first day outfit. Jumper - c/o Tesco, Leggings - H&M, Boots - Emma Cook for Topshop, Glasses - Specsavers

Loved this rock chick (literally, she's in a band!), casually walking round swigging bubbly! 

After dinner and our bloggers afterparty at Vicky and Jen's hotel (all seen in my LFW videos!) Lily and I headed back to our hotel, provided for us by Premier Inn. It was a huge room with with a fab view over the South Bank, and a bloody comfy bed. We'd been so busy gossiping and harassing staff, we didn't realise the TV was playing some steamy old 80's movie! Check out the passion occurring in the background of this pic!



We had a fab night's sleep, and the next day had the most amazing breakfast - pics in my LFW Day 2 post! Definitely sorely missed right now - I had to have Shreddies sans milk for breakfast today... 

Stay tuned for LFW day 2! 

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment