Why you should buy something else





Imagine this.  You are standing in Sephora (sooooo hard to imagine for many of you I'm sure!) and you overhear a few stylish women talking enthusiastically about a product.  What do you do??


Well, if you were me, you find this item and buy it!


Despite loving my current foundation, I gave the Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation a try.  I won't go on and on about my experience, so I'll just summarize here:


CONS
  • Doesn't last long.  In fact, I would sometimes look in the mirror an hour or so after applying and would need to touch up with powder.  
  • Appears oily.  This was probably the biggest hiccup I saw with this product. 
  • Your face just felt dirty after a couple hours.  Boo.
PROS
  • Easy to use pump
  • Lots of color options
I always want to love what I buy...but alas this just isn't always the case.  So to end this post on a positive note, here is a little Bogey to brighten the day!

Hi Mommy!  You look better without that foundation!


XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment