Unicorns will rule the world...end of story






 Hey my fashionable friends, I took these pictures at around 9 pm last night haha. I just am so obsessed with unicorns that I needed to post my new favorite blouse asap. There is just something too cool and cute at the same time about unicorns...you all probably think I am really weird now. Anyways, my favorite show ever has been on for the past two weeks, can you guess? Well, that show is the Rachel Zoe Project; seriously my addiction. I have not and will not miss an episode since the last two seasons. Gosh, Rachel Zoe is literally my idol and she inspires me every single day!<--- If you have read my blog since the beginning you would know how much impact she makes on my life!

xoxo Hope

unicorn top-f21 hat-f21

0 comments:

Post a Comment