What I Wore

This is what I wore to Vogue's Fashion Night Out on Thursday. This pic was taken before makeup was finalised, as I was running late! Nails, lashes and blusher were applied on the train to London. I'm getting quite used to train makeovers these days! 


The dress was sent to me by the wonderful Selina, who now works for Motel. It's their Carrine dress, and I have worn it LOADS since I received it. This snap doesn't do it justice, but it's so super duper flattering re: the pot belly scenario and really looks like a top tucked in a skirt. People keep asking where I got my skirt from! Find it in my Motel Blogger Shop, and get 15% off using the code GEMFATALE if you fancy.

I bought the boots on uniform at work. Have worn them to death already, as they are so comfy! Very cheap for a pair of Topshop leather boots, too (even to those without 60% uniform discount!) The cardi is Topshop too. 

The gun necklace was a gift from the fabulous Ella Masters to say thanks for featuring her DIY penny jar tutorial. It's from her shop Velvet Feather, and has received many compliments when I've worn it. I was ecstatic when a girl I work with told me RiRi has one like it! Oh na na!

Will be blogging the goss from Fashion's Night Out when I receive some pictures from the event I went to. The only one I've seen of me so far features me with eyes half-shut! Never a good look! 

Have got a day off work tomorrow and am going to spend it collecting my new glasses from Specsavers and inevitable attempting house work. Luckily, my week will get more stylish come Friday, as I'll be heading to London Fashion Week for a couple of days! Cue absolute outfit panic!!!

Right, Roxy has hijacked one of my arms and most of my lap, so I am going to have to move the laptop and give the little diva some attention.

xx

PS -  Any uni-related questions or concerns you have, lemme know in the comments (or on Twitter) and I'll answer the most popular ones on the blog tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment