Vogue's Fashion Night Out: Juicy Couture

It seems like so long ago now after all the madness of LFW and my weekend away, but I had to tell you about the amazing evening I had courtesy of Juicy Couture on Vogue's Fashion's Night Out a couple of weeks ago.

Lily and I were picked up from Charing Cross in a taxi and taken to Claridge's to have afternoon tea. Now I don't like tea, but the orange and passionfruit tea I had there was gorgeous. Like hot Ribena's more glamorous cousin. With a small group of other bloggers and writers, we chatted about blogging, brands and Juicy Couture with members of the Juicy team. We also had a gander at the gorgeous winter lookbook - if you thought Juicy Couture only did velour tracksuits, have a peek and think again! Apparently Juicy has a new president who has refreshed the brand's image and marketing approach and, as a result, this was their first UK blogger event!




Lily in the beautiful bog. 

Then it was back to their store on Bruton Street for a lock-in. We had free reign of the store for a styling session and mini photoshoot with a Vogue photographer - ooh la la! There wasn't a lot of time before their VFNO party was due to start so I gave the dressing up a miss. I did, however, become rather attached to the pink fluffy dog bag from kidswear... Tres chic, I'm sure you'll agree. There were some truly gorgeous clothes in the shop (Loved the velvet dress Emma tried on), as well as the VFNO charity t-shirts sold across town that night in aid of Kids Company.









Is it crass to discuss the contents of the goody bags..? I am always curious about that sort of thing so I shan't delay the goss any further! My bag had some Elizabeth Arden 8 hour moisturiser, a 100ml bottle of Viva La Juicy (which is my actual perfume, so I was leaping with glee - ask Lily!), a NARS lipgloss, a book of Vogue Front Covers, and a £20 Nails Inc voucher, which I spent almost instantly after the event on this set for weak nails.

Thanks so much to Heather and the team for such a luxurious evening, and for educating us about Juicy Couture's new sartorial (and marketing) direction. Viva La Juicy, indeed!

What do you think of Juicy Couture as a brand? And have you smelt the Viva La Juicy perfume? I'm telling you, it's the dreamiest scent since sliced bread!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment