Tuesday Tip: Student Special #1

As it's nearly uni time for many of you at the moment, I've been thinking up a few student-related tips... I had planned a sort of 'Fresher's FAQ' post, but after a really horrid day (featuring a traumatisingly drawn out Specsavers appointment and burnt Naan bread - booo!), I've got a banging headache so I'm going for Plan B. Alex will be pleased, as he enlightened me to this little tip which is actually extremely useful! It's become a bit of a running joke in our relationship, so he'll be most surprised to see I've actually shared it!

So, when serving a ready meal, it can be a pretty awkward process getting the contents of both sections into a bowl without A) burning yourself or B) slopping it everywhere. If you snip the packaging down the middle, you can serve it one layer at a time. It looks much neater, it's safer and if, like my boyfriend, the little things in life annoy you, it takes the stress out of the situation. Stress you'll probably never have noticed but will do forevermore!




Prevent food-splattered surfaces before they've occurred with this top tip from Anal Alex! If your uni kitchens are anything like some I've seen, it probably ain't gonna get cleaned up any time soon!

SO, I'll do my Fresher's FAQ next week - if you're starting uni (or college etc) and have any questions about stuff, tweet or comment me and I'll advise y'all the best I can :) 

I'm off to read Look and chill the hell out!

<3

PS - OMG did you see my tweet yesterday? I dropped my iPod ON a drain. Like, across the bars of it. How lucky?! I was terrified to pick it up in case I knocked it down there! Phewww. 

PPS - So this isn't completely fashion-free, here are two things on my current wishlist: leopard shoes and these glasses! Watch this space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment