Earning my stripes!


Look at this Zebra-tastic little cutie I found in the charity shop for £1.50 on Friday! It matches my lovely blue nail varnish from Topshop! On the downside, it has sparked a custody row between the boyfriend and I. I wasn't sure if it would look a bit tragic and/or boyish on me because I have short hair but I was pleasantly surprised. It's taught me that as long as you've got something kinda girlish on the bottom and lots of eye makeup on, I think us short-haired folk can get away with more than we think!

I'm thinking this will be the perfect jumper to wear on mine and Alex's little walks to Tesco for sweets on nippy summer evenings. Wow. My life is so cool I surprise myself sometimes!



Off to Topshop now until 5.30. I had an appraisal which went really well yesterday so I'm very pleased, but I need to work on my punctuality. I promised I'd start being on time as of today, so I'd better get going!

Hope you have a lovely Sunday! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment