One step forward, two steps back


Don't you hate when you go into a shop to do a refund and come out with new purchases? I had a small case of this today, but the dress was such a bargain, I just couldn't say 'non merci'. It's from H&M and only cost £7.99! It looks a bit shapeless here, but it comes with its own ribbon belt and is really rather lovely.



H&M seem to be doing lots of these dirt cheap promotions at the moment. I tried on some £7.99 faded skinny jeans the other day but apparently I needed a size 11 in them. Boo. And one of my favourite bloggers, LLYMLRS also picked up a lovely leopard print playsuit a little while ago for the same price. I have noticed that a lot of the clothes that aren't in these promotions have gone up in price a tad (eg. Blouses that look £9.99 are now £12.99), which my boyfriend wisely pointed out is how they make their money back on selling dresses like mine. Makes sense I guess! Have you found any good H&M bargains?

Here's what I wore into town today. I wore my faux leather jacket too, as I am a bit nervous about all this belly flashing that's around at the moment. It just offends me a bit, seeing other people's belly buttons... It feels a bit personal! I wonder what's next... A casual flash of the Areola?! I shouldn't joke about that actually. A girl that worked at Topshop once came in wearing a lace body and no bra! Luckily I didn't see it. It would have been a one way ticket to Awkwardsville.


(Tee - Hobbs via charity shop, Jeans - Topshop, Belt - H&M kids, Flats - Topshop, Necklace - UO, Cling Film - Tesco!)

Thanks so much for all of your entries to my competition. It's been great to see so many of you getting involved and blogging and tweeting about it! I'm also super-pleased that some of you think it's the best giveaway you've ever seen! Smiles all round, basically! Can't wait to find out the winners... Not looking forward to the actual process of selecting a winner (pasting everyone's entries in a random line generator 7 times over!)... Oh well, I guess this is what they call a labour of love!

Hope you've had a sublime day ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment