Outfit of the [next] day!

Hey all!

I didn't get a picture of my work outfit today because I'd already changed into something a bit more comfortable (AKA t-shirt and undies!) for this stuffy weather by the time I decided I wanted to post a blog tonight!

So I thought I'd plan tomorrow's outfit and share that instead! I'm working 1.30-5.30 at Topshop tomorrow which is rubbish on two counts. 1) I'll miss the England match, 2) It is going absolutely scorchio, and the air con at work is not up to much.

So I'm dressing in the most breeaaatheable and comfy clothes I can find, including my new h&m £2.99 jobby, the big floaty vest. It's obviously sleeveless and made from a very thin material which are ideal conditions for minimal sweatage! I'm going with cycling shorts on the bottom half, as they are nice and light too.

I'm essentially wearing about as few clothes as possible without actually wandering into work naked. Never a good idea, but I suppose work will be dead tomorrow seeing as everyone will be down the pub watching the football, so nobody would be around to notice if I did do that! So I think I'll keep my options open and see just how hot it is tomorrow!

Oh, I'm also wearing my new £4.99 glasses from H&M! I think they are the perfect mixture of cool and tacky. Alex is not really a fan. He hasn't said so, exactly, but he did that boy-thing where you ask if they like something and they don't say 'Yeah!', they say '.....yeah'. I hear the exact same boy-thing ten times a day at Topshop when I'm on the fitting room. The Hesitant Yeah. A girl's worst enemy!




[Shorts - Topshop, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins, Nail colour - Mint Choc Chip by 17]

Off for a bit of Big Brother now (you know me!) and then some late night adding of items to my new shop! It had a lot of success on its opening night and I've made about £50, which is great considering it's about 5% of the clothes just sitting in my flat unworn! I thoroughly recommend starting your own blog shop if you have bits you'd like to sell. It's so much better than eBay because you can state the price you want for your items, without risking them going for 99p as happens on eBay!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend thus far ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment