Embrace the lace!


Today, the little lace dress I bought from Primark in Glasgow made its first public appearance. I've been umm-ing and ahh-ing over how to wear it, but then remembered my Topshop unitard thing. It would look better if the unitard was black instead of grey but it serves its purpose when wearing see-thru dresses!


[Worn with my super cute little charity shop lace-ups, Topshop socks, Primark belt and Urban Outfitters clocklace]

I bought the dress on a whim, because it was only about £7 and looked really pretty but I can't think of any other ways to wear it. It's quite uncharacteristic of me because I normally buy things I know I can get a lot of wear out of. I haven't worn the H! by Henry Holland sheer shirt I bought in Glasgow either yet because I don't know what to wear under that either. I think my chest is a bit too obese to wear just a bra like some cheeky tinkers do! Maybe a bandeau or something?

Do you have any ideas of what to wear under lacey/sheer stuff?

Off to watch Big Brother now! Loving this series so far. I don't think Rachael should've been evicted. My boyfriend is pretty happy about it though, and awaits her inevitable Nuts/Zoo photoshoot with baited breath. FML. I don't actually let him buy those cringebomb magazines, by the way. I think one of his friends buys them. Eurgh. Men!

0 comments:

Post a Comment