Scout's honour


For work today, I wore this awesome H! by Henry Holland scout-style cropped top, courtesy of Debs. I was pretty chuffed to notice it matches my little leopard nails!

I'm going to have to re-leopardise my nails soon, as they chipped whilst I was doing the washing up tonight. Yet another piece of evidence in my case for banning all housework. Or at least creating robots to do it so we can all live a tidy existence without wrecking our nails and/or moods. Wowzer, how bimbo do I sound?! I'm going to shut up now and go and read some intelligent literature... (The sad truth is I'm going to watch big Brother. FML)!




(Top - available here, Skirt - H&M, Boots - charity shop, Bag - charity shop, Blazer - Per Una via charity shop, Ring - Topshop)

Love! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment