It's my party and I'll blog drunkenly if I want to!


A quick, drunken post to say OMG it's my birthday AS WE SPEAK! Actually Alex is telling me birthday's don't count until you wake up in the morning so scrap that bit :)
Have been out with friends for a Nandos, drink and apparent bar snack fest (Scampi Fries - don't deny you love them!)
Feeling beyond tipsy, with no outfit to share as I've been a major outfit repeater (a la Mean Girls) and worn the outfit from the last post! So I thought I'd share a couple of pics from the Pub. We went to The Cherry Tree in Canterbury which has amazingly alcoholic cocktails on a Thursday called Pigfuckers (eep!) but they are fruity and lovely so you can just about dimiss the horrendous name.
I know I still haven't yapped on about Glasgow yet, I've been busy organising my next giveaway which is shaping up to be a slightly amazing affair, so stay tuned!! I may post in the morning on my 'real' birthday (according to boyf) as we're having a fairly chilled day of mooching around the Whitstable charity shops, hanging out on the beach and going for dinner later, so there may be a blogging window at some point!
Anyway, I hope I got through this post with minimal spelling errors. The same cannot be said for my Twitter, where not only have I babbled away incoherently, I have also decided it's a good idea to wish my birthday twin and dream hunk Russell Brand a happy birthday (we share a birthday, and hopefully some day a child). Cringefest 2010.
Expect marginally better quality content in the near future!!
Off to bed now ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment