Bronze Trotter

Sup fashionable friends,
The was my outfit from yesterday. I actually could have put a jacket over this because it was around 50 degrees yesterday, but I remembered my Chicago roots and remembered that I could brave it in 20 degrees. I'm surprised that I never paired these combat boots with these metallic jeans before. I really love the combo! Do any of you guys have a favorite combination of clothing? Anyways, I finally found my prom shoes. I had to look for the perfect nude heel that wasn't too trendy since my prom dress has more going on with it's metallics and sparkle. (Feels weird to say sparkle...but you get my drift!) I already want this week to be over. I have some great plans coming my way this weekend:)
xoxo Hope
 
twitter & instagram: @hopebidi
 
metallic pants-TJMAXX  army green combats-Gifted  purse-Gifted(Marshalls)  tee-Forever21

0 comments:

Post a Comment