Me me me and stuff

The new Company Mag has hit stores and inside is my first mag column and also a feature I wrote about the 'ugly food' that never gets a moment in the Foodstagram spotlight!

Since writing both of those I've also had some more exciting news - I've been promoted to Features Writer on the magazine. So I'll get to write loads more and have some really fun ideas up my sleeve that'll be hitting the pages so I hope you'll enjoy reading them :)



Woop woop! 

Also, I went back to my uni to do a bit of a Q&A sesh with the students along with some other uni alumni who have gone onto do cool stuff. They made a video of myself and another girl from my old course (Fashion Promotion, FYI) Charlotte chatting about what we did and how we've gotten to where we are now. Amazing the different paths people on my course have gone onto!



Going to see Thriller at the theatre tomorrow - so excited! Then hopefully sunning it up on Sunday because appaz the sunshine is BACK from its 8-month hiatus. Woohoo!

You got some sunny weekend plans ahead? xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment