Our Memorable Wedding Moment



I love Napa.  A year and a half ago the hubs and I were married here.  












This stands out as one of the most memorable moments of the night for me. I have seriously planned hundreds of weddings in my former profession as a wedding/event planner and I truly believe that a wedding is a party...you really shouldn't take it too seriously.  In other words, don't stress too much about the napkin fold.  It isn't what you + your guests will ultimately remember.

So have y'all seen the previews for the movie The Big Wedding?
It looks like my kind of event - fun and full of surprises.  But I honestly love any movie with Diane Keaton.  Anyway, here is the trailor in case you have missed it...



What's the movie about?
Well, here you go:  
It's an uproarious romantic comedy about the ties that bind, THE BIG WEDDING centers around Don and Ellie, a long divorced couple being forced to pretend that they are still happily married at their son’s wedding. Among all of their family and friends, the hoax snowballs, culminating in a series of surprising outcomes on the way to "I do."

 Do you have any memorable wedding moments?  If so, please share them on Liongate's Facebook Page!  I would also love to hear about any special moments in the comments below :)

xo - Marion

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Lionsgate via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Lionsgate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment