My First London Pub Garden Outing!

You know summer's here when you're glugging a lovely fruity cider in a sunny pub garden. Yep, I lost my London pub garden virginity today with my friend Catherine at The Canonbury. It was very special and she was very gentle with me. 

Check me out in my potential new outfit post location! I'm on the slightly ropey roof terrace area beyond our balcony - it needs a bit of TLC but everyone knows a good brick wall is like a blogger's dream location, so it'll do! 

(Dress - Evil Twin in the Urban Outfitters sale, jacket - Primark, shoes - Sarenza, sunnies - H&M)

We had a Sunday Roast - it was lovely! 

I had a mixed fruit Kopparberg - this shiz tastes like literal jelly! Amazing.

 Then it was onto Pimm's - with a side order of gappy fringe (will be putting an end to that nonsense tonight with some scissors as I cut a new fringe in... Wish me luck!)

The walk home was mostly spent ogling the insanely gorgeous houses round my 'hood that I'll never be able to afford - sob! At least I can look...

And now I'm off to cut my fringe, which could end badly! At least I haven't been drinking Pimm's and Cider today. Oh wait.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment