Top 5 Most Annoying Fashion Trends

I initially titled this post "5 Fashion Trends I Hate."  
But then I looked at those words and thought that "hate" was such a strong word.  I can't take fashion THAT seriously.  So I decided to call these fashion trends "annoying." 

Cause they are. 
To me.
But you are you.  So let's discuss.

Annoying Trend #1:  The High Heeled Sneaker


I refuse.  As a former tomboy, I feel that athletic shoes should maintain a certain integrity and function.  I just can't embrace this trend.  And it might just be that I'm not cool enough.

sidenote: I was the tomboys of all tomboys when younger.  The garbage man thought I was a boy until I was in 2nd grade.  And I was so proud to have him fooled for so long.  I know...I had issues. :)

Annoying Trend #2: The Half-Tucked Blouse


The J.Crew catalog (also known as the mini-bible to many fashion bloggers) is to blame for this one.  I just think it looks like you went to the bathroom and forgot to tuck the other half of your shirt in...
Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment