Transport Me

I have been into some more beachy/bohemian pieces lately. I just want to be transported to somewhere with palm trees, I'm sure if there were palm trees in the background of this picture it would enhance this outfit (*facepalm*) oh well! I wore this outfit on Monday when the weather was really nice out, around 80 degrees. Today it dropped down to 40 and was rainy!:/ It is difficult to dress for the season when that happens. The tie dye dress I am wearing is actually a beach cover up. I just added a slip underneath so I could wear it outside of the pool deck. It is so breezy and comfortable. I think I might just be living in it this summer. Well, to end this post I now think I'm going to lay in my bed and read my new Batman comic book. Night guys!
 
xoxo Hope
 
tie dye dress-gifted  bag-Marshalls  beanie-handmade  perforated wedges-Bamboo

0 comments:

Post a Comment