5 Outfits I Wish I Didn't Wear in 2013

While looking back on my blog posts in 2013, I found a few outfit photos that made me go "Hmmm."  But not in a good way.  

And I know this may seem odd, but this post is actually one that I look forward to pulling together at the end of each year.  Why?  Because I think it's important to have fun with fashion and that kinda means laughing with it (not at it…please don't laugh at me cause that isn't nice people!)

So here we go!

5 Outfits I Wish I Didn't Wear in 2013:

#5
The question mark on the bench behind me says it all...

 #4
Oh my gosh you guys, does this outfit really need any explanation?  I mean, I love the colors but this is just awful.  Trade out the tomato pants for a pair of white skinny jeans and it would be awesome.

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment