Top 10 Favorite Outfits from 2013

At the end of each year, I like to take a look back at the various outfits I've worn over the past 365 days and judge myself (I know other people do it….I might as well join in on the fun!)

There are definitely a few styles that I look at it and think, "I would still wear that!"
Then there are styles that make me wonder how many cocktails I had before stepping foot in my closet.

But honestly…that is fashion!  It's not perfect and you should take a few risks.  In fact, if you can look back at every outfit you wore in 2013 and not see a single flaw in any of them, then you might be boring.  So today is to share my favorites from the year…

Top 10 favorite outfits from 2013:

#10
As many of you know, I gave birth in late January of this year and I wasn't really LOVING my outfits in the couple months following this blessed occasion.  It took me a while to refocus on my own style and how it fit with being a mom.

One decision I made?  I may have a baby, but I still love heels!  

#9
My inner tomboy loved the camo print trend.

#8
In the months following Cooper's birth, I found that black was a color I reached for quite often.  I'm not sure if it is because it is slimming or it's just so darn easy to wear.  This Zara jumper was a favorite of mine this year.  Above I paired it with sandals and a white tank for a stroll with the family…

#7
Here I styled it for a date night with some friends...

 #6
One of the best purchases I made this year?  My silver heels.  I wore them with everything!

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment