Black + Gold = Winter Casual Chic




 This t+j Designs tassel necklace is a fun + new twist to an otherwise basic style.  


Blazer - Gibson
Jeans - Hudson 
Clutch - Gigi
Necklace - t+j Designs
Heels - Jessica Simpson (similar HERE)
Sunglasses - Tory Burch


I'm always looking for ways to make shopping easier.  My job, baby and a semi-high maintenance husband (sorry babe…but you know it's true), don't always leave time for a couple hours to spend shopping and trying on clothes.

It's seriously an amazing concept:

1 - Just go to their website and pick a few things to "try on" that you like

2 - A personal stylist reviews your order and adds a few items that are in-line with your aesthetic and sizing

3 - In a couple days you receive the box in the mail!  You have 10 days to try on the items and decide which ones you want to keep.

4 - Send a text and the box is picked up containing only the items you are not purchasing!

It's like turning your bedroom into a dressing room!


One of the best parts?  The personal stylist from Bungalow actually called me the morning following my online order and we talked about what type of items I was looking for (casual versus dressy).  She then said that she noticed I ordered a size medium in an item and, based on my measurements, she would recommend a size small.

From the moment I placed my order to the sweet text I received in response to my pick-up request…this company is definitely worth supporting.

xo - Marion

Jeans, top and clutch are via Bungalow Clothing (links provided above).  But be warned…be careful when you open that box as I promise you'll fall in love with more items than you think!  

By the way, I really loved all the incredible thoughtful + interesting comments to yesterday's post!  If you haven't already, I encourage you to read the post and then check out the comments!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment