Just Hold on We're Going Home

Hey fashionable friends! This was my outfit for the day. It is currently 15 degrees outside, so you could imagine how much I had to layer. I love layered looks and combining different textures/prints. Today consisted of Christmas shopping for my friends and family at the local mall near my old house. I can't believe I got all my Christmas shopping done in just a couple hours! I love getting presents for people, it makes me so happy. I made a surprise visit to my grandma's house and her face was priceless when she opened the door. She couldn't believe how much I've grown since I last saw her last Christmas. I adore how quaint and warm her house is. It makes me smile seeing the artwork I made her as a child around her house! So much nostalgia! 

xoxo Hope

Mom's Military Jacket
Fringe Vest-?
Forever21 Printed Dress
UO Black Beanie(Similar)
UrbanOG Combat Boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment