"We're the Aliens Man."

Hey fashionable friends! Can you guess which movie the title for this post is from? This was my outfit for the day, just a casual look for trotting around campus in. A good way to make a tee shirt and jean outfit more interesting is by combining different textures and accessorizing! I decided to pair my beloved alien tee with some acid wash skinnies, patent leather boots, and silver jewelry. Oh and to top of the look I went with my big,messy hair. I guess you could call that my signature. On a side-note, finals week is coming near so I'll be studying a ton. I'm actually not too stressed out about it haha I'm not sure if that is normal or not! Anyways, I hope you guys have a good rest of the week.

xoxo Hope

Alien Tee-Ebay  acid wash skinnies-Target  boots-c/o Missguided  necklace and backpack-Forever21 sunglasses-GoJane

0 comments:

Post a Comment